- Bow Tie Introduction: The Bow Tie is developed from the triangle scarf knot. The creation of this bow tie stems from the pursuit of portability carried by the scarf, which makes it more flexible and convenient in one day's activities. Black bows are worn with evening gowns and white bows with tuxedos. Mainly used in formal occasions.
- Alias:Butterfly Bow Tie
- Features: The appearance is a gourd shape.
- Match type: Pair with evening gown jacket or tuxedo.
- Applicable scenarios: Suitable for formal or advanced occasions, generally used for stage performances, banquets, entertainers, etc.
- Unwell people: is for everyone.
- Detailed steps:
How To Tie
How to tie a tie, which style is suitable? This site teaches you how to quickly tie a tie, learn for a minute, and tie and maintain knowledge of the tie.