Pratt Tie Knot
- Introduction to Pratt: The Pratt knot is a symmetrical, average-sized tie knot. It is bigger than the Hummer and smaller than the Half Windsor. It doesn't look too wide or too narrow. The appearance of the Pratt knot is uniform and suitable for most shirts and occasions.
- Alias:Shelby knot
- Features: Symmetrical shape, average size, and even appearance.
- Matching type: Suitable for medium-width or striped wide-ties ties with standard or wide-necked shirts.
- Applicable scenarios: Suitable for most shirts and occasions.
- Unwell people: Short stature, narrow bust, thin neck.
- Detailed steps:
How To Tie
How to tie a tie, which style is suitable? This site teaches you how to quickly tie a tie, learn for a minute, and tie and maintain knowledge of the tie.